There are many places in the Baltimore-Washington area that have Jewish communities. Why should you move to the Beth Joshua community in Aspen Hill? Here are some of the benefits of our community:
- Affordable and plentiful housing.
- A truly diverse Jewish community dedicated to Torah, mitzvos, and halacha.
- A family-friendly community where you really count. You'll get the opportunity to take on organizational leadership and congregational prayer roles on a frequent basis.
- An inclusive eruv.
- A convenient mikvah open (with appointment) every day of the week.
- An excellent Orthodox Jewish day school within easy walking distance.
- Easy access to the DC Metro.
- A short drive to downtown Rockville, Al Ha'Esh, Jewish Community Center, and several kosher restaurants.